webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
It's The End (ITE) of my College life!
SMU / Pre-Orders
ICE-SKATING+ARCADE+SENTOSA BOARDWALK
I WON SUPER SHOW 3 TICKETS!!!! :DDDDD
shopping list (:
picture of me + SS3 Ticket
i got my Super Show 3 ticket!
THE PACKAGE IS HERE~~~~
Messy Room - Cleaned Room / Bdae Present(s)
Love.


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Sunday, March 6, 2011
job interview @ UNIQLO & A day out with DIANE @ 12:33 PM

Yesterday we (diane and myself) walked from town to city.

Ok... first, Diane happened to be overslept. She slept almost to 7am. Woke up around 12 noon. Hahaha!!!

I had no choice but to go to Novena Square 2 to collect my ordered copy of BIGBANG 4TH MINI-ALBUM. (: Had a free poster and a photo! :DDD

Then walked around NS2 for about half an hour or so, then while that girl was on the way to Orchard MRT, I waited for her there.

Out of a sudden, I felt like working at UNIQLO. I wanted to give it a try. (: Oh! I think she arrived to meet me around 3pm or so. We walked to the shop located at ION and asked if there's a vacancy for part-timers. I didn't read the advertisement near the counter! hahaha!!

Can say it was my lucky day? I happened to be there on the day itself! Well, of course there were other days but... wow! Lucky me? (I am going to bluetooth the picture i took...)

Ok! So... It was indeed my lucky day. We went to somerset 313 to go for the interview.

When we reached there, I applied for the job and few minutes later they will start interviewing. I am one of the first 5 applicant to go in for the interview. The interviewer was a japanese guy (I could tell by his accent). I told Diane that he looked at bit like my family doctor. LOL!!!

Anyway, it was a group interview. Phew~ hahaha! It happened that one of the interviewee was Diane's primary school friend who just graduate from Polytechnic? Happened to clique easily. LOL. I was super nervous back there. Sweaty and cold palms, I held my bladder (haha)!

I hope I will get to be in! >.<

After the interview, we walked towards the city~!

Bought cakes and puffs from the "The Royals" shop! We tried the samples of the cakes. All are nice! Hahaha! In the end I bought the Nutella Crunch. Nice~ ^^ Diane bought the puffs. (: She said the puffs were delicious too! Might go back there and try them! ^^

Then, we went to Marina Square and eat at Burger King! (: Diane and her fish. LOL!

Me and BBQ Turkey Bacon + onion rings~ yumm~~~ teehee...

After that, we went home. (:



PaigeFiqah signing out.