webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
picture of me + SS3 Ticket
i got my Super Show 3 ticket!
THE PACKAGE IS HERE~~~~
Messy Room - Cleaned Room / Bdae Present(s)
Love.
LG LOLLIPOP 2 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S
PRINCE OF PERSIA & LUNCH+DINNER
Super Junior Showcase in Singapore!
We're Official again!!/Gonna miss him. TERRIBLY...
THANK YOUss


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Sunday, January 16, 2011
shopping list (: @ 12:16 AM

nah... it's not that type of shopping list.
maybe something necessary. (:

1. 2TB hard disk (to store movies + musics)
2. HDMI cable for my laptop
3. a bigger table (fold-able) to put my laptop when my maid and my grandmother is here. =.=

i am really in need for these. *pouts*



PaigeFiqah signing out.