webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
PRINCE OF PERSIA & LUNCH+DINNER
Super Junior Showcase in Singapore!
We're Official again!!/Gonna miss him. TERRIBLY...
THANK YOUss
great day!!!
Apology
MY EXAM RESULTS
Good Thing(s)
untitled
SONICGEAR SPEAKERS!


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Saturday, June 12, 2010
LG LOLLIPOP 2 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S @ 11:11 AM


Ok... Call me fickle because I think i'm falling for the SAMSUNG GALAXY S phone.

It's because of Super Junior showcasing that phone. The main story here is that yesterday night while waiting for my baby to come back from camp, i went to Tiong Bahru for awhile and just window-shopping. So I went into the Singtel shop and browse around for phones.

So I thought of looking at the Galaxy S and what's so great about it. When I walked towards that phone, I had a feel of it and the phone has smilar functions as iPhone but i think majority wold say iPhone is much better. Well, ok... I'll accept the fact that it is indeed better than iPhone. But... I'm not into i"STUFFS" even though I have an iPod U2 Edition bought by my baby. Like a trade with my PSP. Gosh I missed my psp sooo much. Hehehe...

Anyway... I was like "WOW-ing" to myself about the GALAXY S. OHMAIGAWD!!! I told myself that I want to save money and get that phone. Will I ever get it? Will able to save that much money to get that phone? Well, it depends on me if I could save the money or not.

I like Lollipop 2 because of their pastel colours and I love it, especially PINK. hahaha... Ok... I'm now a PINK freak. I ADMIT!!! hahaha... It's not because of Hello Kitty! Just that certain colours looked nice on certain things. But I think PINK is the right colour. It's my opinion. ^^

OK... Back to the GALAXY S. I took a brochure of it and... I will "SUMMARIZE" it.

First thing is... This phone is an ideal phone for office users. Schedules, Notes, Emails and so on. But it doesn't have Microsoft Office applications. Plus... it has... WiFi!!!! WOOOOO~~~~

Second, hmm... I'm kinda noob with this "page" i'm looking at. It says here:
"It will whisks you away to a world where your favourite games and stories come to life (I was picturing the Sims 3 game. HAHAHA), and your favourite people are always withing touch (obviously, talking abt your Contacts. Duh~~~)."

SOCIAL HUB offers a convenient, single-point xs to all ur email accts, calendars and personal contacts.

LAYER REALITY BROWSER powered by Tele Atlas is exclusive to GALAXY S. It will tell you information abt your location. (Maybe this is like a "Satelite" GPRS?)

ALDIKO eBOOK (Maybe this is like a... Virtual Book? But I think you have to buy it. Nothing is for free for Samsung. Right?)

ALLSHARE (This application i think you can wirelessly connect to the TV to play HD Movies!)

Third, GALAXY S is a slim phone, body size: 9.9mm. 4" SUPER AMOLED. HD (720p) Recording! The good part is memory of 16GB. ^^ POWERED BY ANDROID!

I showed to my dad abt this phone. They MIGHT get me that phone but obviously i have to pay back. Back to square one abt my laptop... Haha... Ciao!



PaigeFiqah signing out.