webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
We're Official again!!/Gonna miss him. TERRIBLY...
THANK YOUss
great day!!!
Apology
MY EXAM RESULTS
Good Thing(s)
untitled
SONICGEAR SPEAKERS!
Embarrassing day (i guess)
Crushes


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Friday, May 28, 2010
Super Junior Showcase in Singapore! @ 12:48 PM


I've read the news in AllKpop.

I'm very sad right now because... I think that purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S phone (in SingTel) is really BULLSHIT! I am a big fan of Super Junior and I wished that I could meet them in person! But purchasing a phone that cost SGD600? I would rather save it and buy Lollipop 2 or take driving course! sheesh...

But it doesn't matter... Maybe I will wait for them to PERFORM LIVE (concert) in Esplanade or Singapore Indoor Stadium or EXPO, I DON'T KNOW!!! I WISH THEY WILL!!!!

Sigh. I hope they would come again next time and maybe the NEXT TIME, they will PERFORM!



PaigeFiqah signing out.