webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
THE PACKAGE IS HERE~~~~
Messy Room - Cleaned Room / Bdae Present(s)
Love.
LG LOLLIPOP 2 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S
PRINCE OF PERSIA & LUNCH+DINNER
Super Junior Showcase in Singapore!
We're Official again!!/Gonna miss him. TERRIBLY...
THANK YOUss
great day!!!
Apology


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Wednesday, December 29, 2010
i got my Super Show 3 ticket! @ 4:44 PM

Hello my fellow readers (if there is any)!
it's been quite awhile ever since my iPod Nano came into my hands a month ago?
Well, i went to my cousin's place for 3days2nights! Playing kinect. MK danced! haha!
Should I blame my sister that she passed her sickness to me? Yes i'm sick!!! :(
Monday night I was not planning on getting a Super Show 3 ticket because I sent a mail to F&N.
I just wanna try my luck.

I spent my last SGD210 on the Super Show 3 Pen A ticket by a fan who are selling the ticket. Thanks to PHOEBE by asking around the people from FB. I can't wait to go for the Super Show 3 with my cousins!!!I have to apologise to my friend, Diane. She wants to see Siwon & Donghae but I don't think she have the money to go with me. It's ok, D. Some other time ok? ^^
The ticket that I got, it is safe on PHOEBE's hands! :DDDD

The whole 3days has been fun!! I resisted myself from using the laptop! hahahhaa!!!

Besides the ticket, I saw a tweet from BigBangSingaporeVIP blog that GD&TOP's HIGH HIGH album will be reaching Singapore next week? I can't wait to get my hands on the album + free poster!!! :DDD

And about my items that I ordered from a Korea site but I found someone to help me purchase it. The spree ends on the end of January and it will arriving end of Feb or early March!!! X.x I don't know if i can wait that long for my lovely items to arrive. :(



This ring is pretty isn't it? I bought the silver one. It costs me 5000 won! ^^



This ring is the most prettiest! I love it!!! ^^ This is also best recommended! I bought the silver one. It also costs me 5000 won! ^^



As for this earring, it does not come with a pair. It's for one side only. So i have to buy a pair. One earring (not pair) costs me 4500 won. So i have to buy two. So total was 9000 won. If you buy the gold one, it's 10,000 won for both sides. Worn by TOP of BigBang.



Oh yeah! This is one of the hottest! I bought Dark & Light Pink! Bought for Diane, Reeta and my sister. Reeta chooses the Gold Grey. It's a silky hairband worn by G-Dragon of BigBang. 2500 won each. Since i bought 5 of these, total of 12,500 won. :)

So i bought all of these in Korean Won, 31,500won! Then, changed into Singapore Dollars, SGD69.05 (including shipping fees + postage)

So yeah... I can't wait for these stuffs to be in my hands!!! >.<*

Once the HIGH HIGH album is with me, i'll update it + my items! ^^ And of course, my wonderful day with my cousins for the Super Show 3!!! ^^



PaigeFiqah signing out.