webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
Love.
LG LOLLIPOP 2 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S
PRINCE OF PERSIA & LUNCH+DINNER
Super Junior Showcase in Singapore!
We're Official again!!/Gonna miss him. TERRIBLY...
THANK YOUss
great day!!!
Apology
MY EXAM RESULTS
Good Thing(s)


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Sunday, October 3, 2010
Messy Room - Cleaned Room / Bdae Present(s) @ 9:48 PM





There it is~! Have you seen it? The messiest room because I was in the middle of cleaning the room. All of the clothes, the books, papers, bags and trash bags. Who knows that you will find a DEAD cockroach or a long legged spider just crawled passed your leg?! Do you want that to be in YOUR house/room? Well, after my grandmother left for my aunty's house, I felt terribly pissed off to see MY room as a store room. Even the maid did not have the initiative to sweep the floor after peeling onions in my room while watching TV.

Another problem is about my bed! I let my grandmother sleep on my bed but NOT TO DUMB UNWANTED FOOD THERE!!! Gosh~ I've seen it with my own two eyes!!! While cleaning the side bed (in between the bed and the shelves, there is this small gap). My grandmother removed her very light mattress to clear whatever thing on her mattress. I opened my eyes very wide in shocked. All the dirt or whatever dirty things will be on that bed and the gap!! So i told myself that after she's gone, I need to clean that BED before I sleep on it!!

So... After clearing all those junks on that bed, I used the broom to sweep off whatever stuffs that stucked on that gap. It has hairs, dust, GRAIN OF RICE &...... A BED BUG!!!! Yes!!! BED BUG!!! What did I do?! I smacked it of course, complained to my mother that next time, no more eating food in my room, I want both my maid and my grandmother to eat at the kitchen. It's for our family own safety!!! For goodness sake!!! I was freaking pissed!! So my mother told me to spray Shieldox on the gaps, just in case. So I did it, leave it there for an hour or so or after I have done cleaning.

After cleaning, this is how it looks like....






Beautiful right~? Except for a lil mess near my white wardrobe. Can't help it. Mostly are all bags. I think... Sigh... Hmm... Well, inside the black trash bags were my PLUSH TOYS! hahaha



The birthday card were from my cheermates. Thank you very much. I love it a lot! The cake is sweet! But I drank plenty of water of course! ^^ Hmm... The Sonic Gear Evo 8 speakers were from my parents because my previous speaker (3Nity) has spoilt. So... I was planning on getting the Tattoo 3 Duo but it has gone out of stock and... I picked this instead. ^^;; Not bad... I like the Treble & Bass sounds. Totally BOOMbastic! Thank you mom & dad! ^^





Thanks to Reeta, Wai & Mai for these hello kitty presents! ^^ I am using all three right now. LOL! Thank you very much!!! ^^



PaigeFiqah signing out.