webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
LG LOLLIPOP 2 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S
PRINCE OF PERSIA & LUNCH+DINNER
Super Junior Showcase in Singapore!
We're Official again!!/Gonna miss him. TERRIBLY...
THANK YOUss
great day!!!
Apology
MY EXAM RESULTS
Good Thing(s)
untitled


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Love. @ 12:53 AM

I'm out of titles.

I'm just typing this out for fun and share my feelings to those who care to read this.

Not everyone has one face. Everybody have two faces. Lets just say, for example, I hate smoking. I don't want to smoke for the rest of my life. But, will you keep it? It depends on you. I am now understanding (or maybe a lil) that whatever you say, sometimes, it will happen to you.

Just like me. Mostly all my families had a misunderstanding about my boyfriend now.

The true story about both of us, the reason we broke up is because of him and my behaviour. I happened to be rude and he tends to get confused. We decided to break. But, isn't it funny? When people break up, they want to stay friends? At first I rejected. But... I was still in love with him.

I know some will guys say, "Maybe he puts a spell on me. Bla... Bla... Bla..." It's up to you to say. Who will get the most sin for making a ridiculous remark when you don't exactly know that person well? Yes, he did broke my heart and you guys hated it when someone hurt they love or care. Everytime, I don't know how to explain about this r/s between me and him to you guys face to face because, sometimes, before I could finish the whole sentence, some will cut me off and thought a wrong thing.

So why don't they just shut the fuck up and listen to the whole story before jumping into a conclusion? Know the whole fucking story first, assholes! Wake up!!! My sincere apologies. It gets on my nerve when some just... Ugh... Can't shut up for few minutes and know the whole story.

Back to the topic. Indeed it is part of my fault that I accepted him back as my bf. But why did I accept him back after all those things he did to me?

Alright, the things he did to me was going out with another girl when we're still tgt. Being ignorant, not giving me attention, change of character. The reason why I still love him is that, I know that that person was not him. I believe that he is still him but when it comes to friends and family stress, you are not yourself.

I had a strong feeling about him that he'll be back if you don't pressurize him too much. Just give him courage, hope and love to his life. Things will be back again but you have to make a choice if you are going to let it happen or not.

Maybe I'm the type of a girl who always love that guy and that one guy only and not other guys. Of course, i love my friends and families but r/s wise, I will always cherish one and only. For me, it'll be very hard to let go. He is my first and second love. (hahaha)

I've said to some people that I will forget him and will move on. The truth is, I can't. I was always there for him and he is for me. It's difficult to let go. Some couples they break off and within weeks, they found a new love. Should I say, DESPERATELY in need of somebody in their arms and show off to people that they have a new boyfriend?

Mostly people will think that you are desperate for love. Or sex? I don't know. I'm not pin-pointing to anybody. If you feel offended, I apologise. But that's what I've seen/heard so far.

I even don't know myself why. Of all people. I would choose a fat, ugly, dark, and short boyan guy as my boyfriend. Well, I perfectly know my reason. Because, is the heart that counts. People judge the book by it's cover without knowing the story.

Why do I accept him back? (Yes, same question but i think i need to finish off.)
Because I still love him. But why? (Common question) I am seriously being honest. I love the way he is. If some people could not accept him, it's all up to you.

Some people would say, if you have a bf, you would always stick with him 24/7. Whenever you have problems, you would come to your friend and share it abt ur bf. It's like we are using our best buddies as our subsitute. Maybe Reeta is right, if could remember correctly, she stated that, there's no such thing as best friends forever.

Reeta, if you're reading this, correct me if i'm wrong of what you posted it.

I have some friends too but, i do not want a BFF. Sooner or later you have more BFFs. Which one will you choose? Might as well you balance them off as a friend. If they consider as a BFF, that's fine but not to me. I'm a Libra. Libra means SCALES, in Latin.

I'm well-balanced but not in terms of diet. hehe. ^^;;

Anyway... I have not finish the whole story abt my boy but, let me clarify again. If you guys still not accepting my decision, I still don't care because it is MY life. I accept my FATE. I respect it, and I'm loving it. Goodnight people. ^^



PaigeFiqah signing out.