webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
i got my Super Show 3 ticket!
THE PACKAGE IS HERE~~~~
Messy Room - Cleaned Room / Bdae Present(s)
Love.
LG LOLLIPOP 2 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S
PRINCE OF PERSIA & LUNCH+DINNER
Super Junior Showcase in Singapore!
We're Official again!!/Gonna miss him. TERRIBLY...
THANK YOUss
great day!!!


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Sunday, January 2, 2011
picture of me + SS3 Ticket @ 2:06 PM

This picture is pretty big so... Beware if you accidentally click on it! hahahaha!

Anyway, credits to Phoebe (my cousin) for giving me the picture and talk some sense of me going to the concert. Yes, i'm a fool like Jinon! hahahaha!!! Despite me joining contest in winning the ticket, Phoebe helped me to check in FB for sellers who willing to sell their PEN A ticket for Super Show 3.

Well, she helped me private message to some of the sellers and we managed to find one. At first both of us kind of scared if that person will con us. So we just try our luck. We took a picture of the original ticket that she has. Including the receipt. So, yeah...

The next day we went to Plaza Singapura, ate at Nando's then walk around, play arcade for awhile and went to Comic Connection. Phoebe received a message from that girl. We waited for almost half an hour or so... Then we saw her and checked her ticket. MK and me observed the ticket while Phoebe asked many questions regarding the ticket! hahaha!!!

So after much observation, we take and i paid her in CASH!!! hahaha!! I used my last salary money for the only Pen A ticket :DDDD

Phoebe took a picture of me and the ticket! LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM!!! hahahaha! Grinning like mad! hahahaha! I want to see all 13 for that concert but Kibum is busy with his acting, Kangin is serving 2 years in the army and Hankyung... Ugh I hate him!!! How could SM could do this to Hankyung! T.T

Now Hankyung is going solo. No more SuJu-M T.T

Oh well... I can't wait to go for their concert! 27 more days!!! :DDDD



PaigeFiqah signing out.