webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
shopping list (:
picture of me + SS3 Ticket
i got my Super Show 3 ticket!
THE PACKAGE IS HERE~~~~
Messy Room - Cleaned Room / Bdae Present(s)
Love.
LG LOLLIPOP 2 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S
PRINCE OF PERSIA & LUNCH+DINNER
Super Junior Showcase in Singapore!
We're Official again!!/Gonna miss him. TERRIBLY...


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Thursday, January 20, 2011
I WON SUPER SHOW 3 TICKETS!!!! :DDDDD @ 3:39 PM

CAN YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE!!! AT FIRST I DIDN'T!!!
Ok, I was in class, minding my own business by trying to listen to my lecturer.
Phoebe (my cousin) called. She said that I won the F&N Super Show 3 tickets.
My friends were in shocked when i said, "HAH?!" hahahaha!!!

I actually don't know what to say, Phoebe said the results were released yesterday evening! Damn!! Haha! I didn't check last night. I was like opening my email account, I started to feel down and never checked the F&N site again. I was like, No chance for me already.

So, I just ignored it. So the next day which is today Phoebe called me. I have not yet received any calls from them. Oh god. Thank you so much. Allah is the best. Seriously. Thank god.

You know, this was the best moment of 2010/2011.

It happened when I saw the advertisement at the bus stop after I finished my work around December. I went home and talked to my father if I could give it a shot in trying to get the tickets. So, he allowed me. So, I went out from my house and go to Tiong Bahru Plaza's NTUC Fairprice.

So, I bought 10 1.5ℓ of F&N bottles, believe it or not. I used ONE basket to carry 10 of them! Without calling for anyone's help. I paid for the bottles and carried all 10 bottles back home without taking a taxi or bus. I walked back from Tiong Bahru to my house. But certain time, I have to stop for awhile. Some eyes were on me.

I was sweating like hell! People would be thinking that I will be having a party or something! hahaha!!! But no. Maybe it's a party to celebrate for SS3! hahaha!

My sister said like as if I could win. I told her that I want to try out. If I didn't win, it's ok, at least we get something to drink everyday and help to give profit to F&N! hahaha! So yeah.

Ok... I am too excited that I don't know what to type now... OMG!

So, I personally think that my energy + money does paid off! I managed to find time to buy stamps and envelopes so that I could send my entry to F&N + carrying 5 NTUC plastic bags which were frigging heavy!

But thanks to my dad who helped me a bit by peeling off the wrappers from the bottle. ^^;;

Wahh... I really didn't think I would win this contest! For the first time of my life, among all contests, I won SS3 tickets from F&N?!! Should I be crying? I almost cried in class but I managed to hold it in. After that, I could not study anymore because I've always been thinking!

Haha!! So, I gave my two tickets to my aunt and MK who had injured his knee. (: Make sure they take BEST pictures of them! hahahaha!

I am sooo happy right now. Diane did not mind. If it's BigBang, that one 100% I MUST INVITE HER! hahaha! But... hopefully that day will come. :DDD

THANK YOU F&N FOR MAKING MY WISH COME TRUE!!
I WOULD NOT FORGET THIS PERFECT MOMENT!!! (:



PaigeFiqah signing out.