webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
SMU / Pre-Orders
ICE-SKATING+ARCADE+SENTOSA BOARDWALK
I WON SUPER SHOW 3 TICKETS!!!! :DDDDD
shopping list (:
picture of me + SS3 Ticket
i got my Super Show 3 ticket!
THE PACKAGE IS HERE~~~~
Messy Room - Cleaned Room / Bdae Present(s)
Love.
LG LOLLIPOP 2 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Tuesday, March 1, 2011
It's The End (ITE) of my College life! @ 10:37 PM

Do you still remember some people mentioned ITE means "It's The End"?

To them, ITE means, you have no future, that's the end of it. You have no where else to go. Should I proof them wrong or some already proof those people wrong? Either way.

For me, It's The End because I have collected my NITEC certificate and soon I will have my Higher NITEC certificate in a few months time. ^^

Today's final phase test was darn easy but it was confusing for 10 minutes for me. LOL.

After that, I took my class test that I missed last Friday. I was on MC. Had a high fever. sobs...

But all thanks to Mai and Azizah for the effort! Without their help with the notes, I wouldn't be able to do it. Maybe I should also owe them something in return! ^^ My greatest gratitude. (: I think a bit of help from Wan. (:

So, now, i have to wait for my enrollment in Polytechnic. Only god knows where I will go. :\





I add one more item!!! I think it's somehow familiar to what he's wearing (maybe not). His star pointed up? Mine is a lil bling-bling. Whatever it is, the ring is damn nice. ^^ The cost? Pfft... It'll hit the roof!!! 12,000won - SGD20.25 Yes. X.x But what can I say? I'm overly obsessed but I don't stalk like crazy. Just well... Loving her idol. kekeke.... I am just loving Asmama's products!!! They're sooo pretty!!! Wish I could buy everything!!! hahahahaha!!! Excluding crosses. Hahaha!

I've paid everything! Now I have to wait for the things to arrive on my doorstep. :D

Hopefully it will reach before Graduation day. I want to wear one of the things i ordered!!! Teehee~

Fiqah signing out. Will update about my pre-ordered album of BIGBANG 4TH MINI-ALBUM. ^^




PaigeFiqah signing out.