webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
I WON SUPER SHOW 3 TICKETS!!!! :DDDDD
shopping list (:
picture of me + SS3 Ticket
i got my Super Show 3 ticket!
THE PACKAGE IS HERE~~~~
Messy Room - Cleaned Room / Bdae Present(s)
Love.
LG LOLLIPOP 2 vs SAMSUNG GALAXY S
PRINCE OF PERSIA & LUNCH+DINNER
Super Junior Showcase in Singapore!


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Wednesday, February 9, 2011
ICE-SKATING+ARCADE+SENTOSA BOARDWALK @ 9:43 PM

Today was the best experience. One of my what to do list before I die has been done! "ICE-SKATING"! LOL!!! Ok.. Lame~

I have always wanted to try ice-skating ever since I went to Sunway Lagoon @ KL. But i didn't have any opportunity that time. I have forgotten why.

When was that? Hmm... When I was 7 i think? Or later... Can say about I have been waiting to go ice-skating for over 10 years? This year, I finally get to go~ ^^

Wan, Khairi, Fir, Yan, Han, Wai and I went to Kallang Leisure Park of course. (:

First person to reach~ hahahaha!! Followed by Fir. Yan and Wan. Khairi. Then came Wai. All 6 of us entered first. Then few minutes later, we were in the rink. Han showed up. LOL!!

For 1 whole hour, I kept holding on to the sides. Slowly, I managed to progress a lil bit. With some help with Wai, we made a great team. LOL!!! We held hands so that one of us could balance. I fell on my ass TWICE!!! It fucking hurts and cold!

The first time I fell when there was this couple. They wanted to take photo. I apologised to them first as I was cutting through. I happened that I lost my balanced and I fell on my ass. I could feel the rink was shaking!!! LOL! Just kidding~

I managed to get up. The second time was I was with Wai. I skated quite fast, not in sync with Wai's. She lost a lil of balance. I helped her gain but I fell because I was too fast. LOL! Yes, on my ass again! T^T I almost fractured my right wrist but nothing happened.

Oh yeah!!! I forgot to mention about our gloves! We bought this glove for SGD2. And you wanna know how it looked like?

It's that kind of glove when you want to cut the durian! hahahaha!!! Should have bought the expensive one but hello~~ I got some money to spend on!

The boys were like... Fast learners. Wai and me progressing. We can't always stay at the side, holding on. There's no fun! I fell twice without touching the sides. No Pain, No Gain baby. >.0 This is fun. LOL.

(gosh... i think i hurt my waist! hahahaha)

So after 2 hours of ice-skating, we went to KFC to have our dinner? Thanks to Han and Yan for giving me extra money to buy. Seriously... I think I have to owe Yan and Han back. (:

Then we went to play arcade. (:

I thought of saving up that money but i spent on arcade. Especially on the Wangan Midnight.

After arcading, Wan, Wai, Fir went back to their east side while Yan, Han, Khairi and myself happened to go to Sentosa Boardwalk on the last minute (:

And then, i stayed there for awhile. While the boys stayed. (:

Haha... that's all i could remember. (:

Annyeong~ ^^



PaigeFiqah signing out.