webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
Ordering~ hahaha
Orientation
job interview @ UNIQLO & A day out with DIANE
It's The End (ITE) of my College life!
SMU / Pre-Orders
ICE-SKATING+ARCADE+SENTOSA BOARDWALK
I WON SUPER SHOW 3 TICKETS!!!! :DDDDD
shopping list (:
picture of me + SS3 Ticket
i got my Super Show 3 ticket!


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I FINALLY CAN HAVE THAT SHOE~!!! @ 8:37 PM




I will be having THAT shoe! Yes!! Not Supra, not whatever brand. It's from FILA and BIG BANG LIMITED EDITION~ :DDDD

I have finally found someone that can help me with ordering that shoe from FILA Korea site. (:
I'm so~ happy~ :DDD

My shoe will shine brightly~ hahahahaha!!! I'll be the female TOP! hahahahaha!!!!

Ok, first thing was, I like TOP. Second thing was, THE SHOE IS NICE! Lastly, BIG BANG EDITION! hahahahahaha!!! Next, I might order this bag:

But this will cost me half a month salary~!!! T.T But whatever it is, I will wait. (:

My g-market items will be on its way here~ It's in the ship, waiting for me and I'm waiting for it! ^^ As well as my ASMAMA items!! Wahh~ This is sooo cool! :D

I might take picture of it once the items are with me. (:



PaigeFiqah signing out.