webmistress journal affiliates mycreations credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 110207
BLOG DIED: Still Alive.




disclaimer
welcome to melodicflowergirl blog. feel free to read around. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using any browser. Resolution must at least be 1366x786 and above.
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & GoogleChrome


Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

Do remember to tag before you leave!
Enjoy! :DD

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies


jukebox

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


webmistress
× Sept 29th 1990
× SHATECian
× Chinese, Malay
× Single Lady
× Horse, Libra
wanna know more? click on the link.

recent entries
Got into Shatec Institutes
I FINALLY CAN HAVE THAT SHOE~!!!
Ordering~ hahaha
Orientation
job interview @ UNIQLO & A day out with DIANE
It's The End (ITE) of my College life!
SMU / Pre-Orders
ICE-SKATING+ARCADE+SENTOSA BOARDWALK
I WON SUPER SHOW 3 TICKETS!!!! :DDDDD
shopping list (:


wishlist
Meet Super Junior ♥
Meet Big Bang
Meet 2NE1


events




rewind


Monday, September 12, 2011
THE HAPPIEST MOMENT!!! @ 9:37 PM

(photo credit to SGF1)

alright.... i've always wanted to see BIGBANG live. But at first, i was totally wanting to go for KPOP Wave 2011 but i didn't. Reason? I don't know... can't remember the exact reason. But anyway.... it just so happen that even though I damn eager to go but end up didn't. This happens to me the second time.

At first was SS3 (Super Show 3 - Super Junior concert to those who don't know). Cousin talked sense into me and I bought a ticket and won a pair but ended up trading to a good seat for my male cousin as he injured his knee 8 months ago.

So, as for today.... I got super excited when my cousin told me that the ticket for F1 Grand Prix for 1-day is SGD38. I smiled from ear to ear and i was keeping my cool as i was in public. Even tho Taeyang and Daesung won't be there (so sad...) but as long as TOP is there... Heeee~~ So, maybe... that day will be the most perfect birthday gift to myself. I mean my 21st birthday gift. ^^

2011 has been soooo good to me. I felt... happy. After 2011 will be gone, will 2012 be as good as 2011? Whatever it is, I love 2011. Seunghyun oppa~ here i come and see your performance~ together with Jiyong oppa and Seungri....? hahahhaa! Coz Seungri is like 3 mths younger than me so, i just call him Seungri then. LOL!

my heart's beating very fast.... gosh... i'm sooo darn happy.... it'll be much better if i get to go to backstage and have a personal photo taking with Seunghyun oppa. That'll be the most 21st birthday gift ever~!!! how i wish it may come true... ^^ I think i'll melt.... hahahahahahaha!!!

ok... enough ranting. I wanna go study now. Like REALLY studying. ^^ that shld gimme motivation~ hahahahahahaa!!! toodles~!!!



PaigeFiqah signing out.